Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics are done!

Well, I am going through withdrawal already....I heart the Olympics....but I will be glad to get back to a normal sleep pattern! I would like to say THANK YOU to China for being gracious hosts and hostesses! ( Being a good host is beautifully basic, of course!)
My blog is still under construction, so bare with me while I tweak it, you may want to ignore it for a while and come back later!

Tomorrow is the first day of school here...which means lots of traffic in town and on campus! And, the students all have money because its the beginning of the semester and mom and dad sent them with money and that haven't bought books yet...so don't even think about going out to eat!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!