Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boot Camp--Continued

Yep--still alive and making it through this Body Boot Camp! Its been great! I am getting used to being sore all the time...but you know its good to know that you were actually doing something healthy! It hard but its fun at the same time! My scale today showed I had lost a pound and a half so I am pleased with that.

I went and bought some of these new fangled worout clothes on Monday...the ones that do the special wicking and are called something like dry-breeze or something....they are way cool! They really do keep you cooler!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!