Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vinyl Lettering--In the Kitchen

Okay, once I saw that Stampin' Up had this new Decor line, I loved it from the start. I ordered these swirly designs specifically to go on my black fridge.


Can I tell you I LOVE THE WAY THIS LOOKS! Love it love it love it....its totally my style.


The Fridge....

Up close and personal-left side

Up close and personal-the right side



And I had a few flowers left over so I put some on the microwave!


What do you think? Have I mentioned that I love it?

I also made the most glorious whole wheat bread today....I took my friend Lisa's recipe and just tweaked it a little by adding dough enhancer and wheat gluten....and I made what I think might be the perfect wheat bread. I know those loaves are a little disproportionate in size, but I wanted one of them bigger....and I got it! It almost took over my kitchen! They say everything is bigger in Texas...this bread is living that dream! I will post the recipe tomorrow!










3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

very chic! Making me wish I had a black fridge! :)

Anonymous said...

Share the wheat bread recipe! I LOVE a good bread recipe! Well, I just love bread, homemade bread. Ok, I LOVE anything bread. :)

Heather said...

I love wheat bread too...well, almost all breads to be exact!

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!