Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating-Thanksgiving Table

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving at my sister's house. She sets a lovely table and is very creative. I thought I would post these along in case someone needs some ideas for next year of even maybe inspire you for Christmas!



These were hanging on each chair and have out name on the pumpkin...they are also filled with candy...yum!



Here is the table shot



And the Centerpiece...fruit and flowers...I love to use natural things in my centerpieces like fruits, veggies, and flowers. They can make a lovely, simple, and edible arrangment!







No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!