Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Thoughts--I am a WINNER!

I would say today was my lucky day, but after having fallen from grace while I was running (see post below), I should probably just say "Today was my lucky morning!" Which really makes no sense...but there you go!

Anyway, today was our big choir performance for my work Choir. We were singing at the Division Holiday Party...so in front of all our bosses and colleagues...and we were ready. It went off without a hitch and it was beautiful and fun. I didn't realize how much I missed singing...I have not been singing in a choir at church or anything since I was pregnant...and it was so fun to be in this choir and share in all the traditions of the holidays...Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Jingle Bells, and Snow!

Departments within our division all donate gift baskets and they draw for winners throughout the party...and I was so stoked when they called my number for the BIGGEST and AWESOMEST BASKET OF ALL! I mean, that is the coolest feeling...when you are sitting there watching the little numbers on your ticket and they are matching what the person is saying?!?!? WOW! That so rarely ever happens to me, my big sister was always the lucky one who won contests all the time.

Anyway...here is a picture of my booty...its GI-NORMOUS! It took up the whole cargo area of my car!

So, this morning I was lucky...this evening I was klutzy...oh well, all in a day's work!

up close



in my car

a few things up close...





Let's see if I can remember everything...

Massaging House Slippers
Plush White Robe
Smores Kit
Movie "It's a Wonderful Life"
Movie "miracle on 34th Street"
Movie "Home Alone" Special Family addition
Popcorn bucket with all sorts of snacks
Hot Chocolate--numerous kinds
Huge Basket
Christmas Pillow
Christmas Candle with cute snowman holder
There is more, I just can't remember it all...it was so cool to be a winner of a grand prize! Whoop!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!