Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow!!!!!

Well...we leave the white wonderland that is Utah tomorrow and will head South and then turn right to head home. I am ready for warmer temps and no snow....its beautiful and all but its not what I am used to...I can't beleive how long it takes you to get ready to go somewhere! You have to put on extra clothes, good feet covering shoes, snow plow/shovel/blow your driveway, get the snow off your car, warm up the car, bundle up, then hope the streets have been plowed so they are actually driveable, then slowly and carefully drive andhope everyone else does too! It doesn't help that it had snowed here everyday for the last 6 nights we have been here! I think the front yard is covered with 8-10 inches of snow. WOW!

Anyway...we are heading back tomorrow and going a more southern route so we can avoid the snow and mountain passes that are closed.

I hope you are all doing great!

My new little niece Lilly was born yesterday and I am itching to get back to see her!

Happy New Year!!! Make it a beautiful one!!!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!