Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland

HOWDY FROM THE MOUNTAIN WEST!

We made it to Utah Sunday night and just in the nick of time....a snow storm hit late Sunday night and closed the highway that we came in on. It has been snowing almost ever since....We got 4 inches of snow yesterday! My son thinks its pretty cool to look at but hasn't ventured out yet.

Today we are going to visit the Anderson's, some friends of ours who have moved fron Texas. We are excited to see them and their 2 boys. Lindsay worked as my Enrichment Leader while she was in here and we had a great time together and got to be good friends. I am excited to see her cute self again, its been 2 years since we have seen them. Lindsay also is the best hair dresser I have ever had, so I am excited to get a "Lindsay-do" for my hair. It never looks better than when Lindsay does it.

So, I hope you are all having a great holiday season! So many of the seasons holidays have started or are about to, it is such a festive time of year!

Be safe and celebrate what you love with those who love.

Since I am posting from my phone, please forgive any typos. I don't have all the features that I normally do and the keys are tiny!

Be merry, its just more fun than scarey!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!