Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lacing Card Kits

I posted a picture of a lacing card kit a while ago (here is the link http://thebeautifulbasics.blogspot.com/search/label/lace%20up%20card )
and someone asked me where to get them. Honestly...I didn't know because I bought my from a friend and she got them from somewhere else...I think out of state. So, I found an extra one I had and googled it...low and behold, you can find them in lots of places. They are called

Cosmo Cricket Lacing Card Kit

And I have seem one that says family, and one that says dreams, and one that says friends but there may be many more styles.

Amazon.com has them for around $14 but if you go to Google Product Search and type in that name, then you get a long list of sources! Like this http://www.google.com/products?q=cosmo+cricket+lacing+cards&hl=en&scoring=p

Some of them are as low as $1.99 on ebay! What a deal! These are cute and fun gifts, all you need is about 20-30 minutes while you are watching tv to lace them up!

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!