Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Son's Valentines for his class mates

Just thought I would post the Valentines that my son is giving to his friends at school. These are super simple. I let him pick out which stamp he wanted and he picked the doggie stamp. Then he helped me for a while and then lost interest, so I finished them but honestly, it was much easier to do it by myself....but at least he took part in some if it!

I just took a small cellophane bag and put a Valentines fruit roll up and a heart shaped container of bubbles in it, I stapled them in an X with blue staples and then I put a Valentines sticker on the closure.

Here they are all together (click to enlarge)


Here is one up close.






And here is a view from the back.


Happy Valentine's!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!