Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Forgive me for being LAME LAME LAME

Yes, please forgive me for being LAME LAME LAME! My scrap booking extravaganza and puttered out quite quickly! A dead camera battery is to blame....and me being lame doesn't help!

I will try to remedy this situation "toute suite"!

In the meantime....here is something RANDOM....

I bought some Greek Yogurt the other day because my cousins said it was from the Gods. Well, now that I think about it, he probably didn't say that since he claims he is anti-theist....or atheist....so he probably just said something like "this stuff is unbearable delicious." But anyway, I digress....I bought some....and to me, it got a thicker consistency than your plain old yogurt, to me its like a good sour cream...not the low fat kind, the real stuff. So, I looked at the label and it seems like it has less fat that the same amount of sour cream....so I think this would be a great substitute for it.

I used it in a 7 layered dip....which now that I think about it was probably more like 8 layers....this weekend and it worked out just groovy.

I love lower calorie things that are good for you and closely mimicker the real thing!

Now, I have to warn you that this stuff is more expensive than the regular stuff...I think this big old tub was around $4, which is pricey...but it is a good low cal sub for sour cream....so there you go!

I think I will postpone SCRAP BOOKING WEEK to NEXT WEEK so I Can be sure to get my camera all in order and functioning again. (Sorry people)

For now...be good....be good to yourself....eat healthy stuff....and go burn some calories!

Heather



No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!