Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scrap book Week: Day 1

Howdy Folks....

This is the last picture I took before my camera battery died, so I am recharging them as we speak so I can post scrap booking ideas all week long.






This is a fun cover page that I am using for Landry's scrapbook. This actually started out as a name plate that goes in a frame and you hang on the wall but we ended up not using it for that so I glued it to the black and white polka dotted paper and made it the title scrap booking page for a scrapbook.


But look how cute just the red part was...it made a super cute little name plate for a door, just pop it in an inexpensive frame and its a fun gift for someone.


So...this is the beginning of scrapbook week...so stay tuned! I hope those batteries get charged so I can show you much much more!
Good night!
Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!