Friday, April 17, 2009

Scrapbook Week Day 6--Choo Choo Trains

This is one of my favorite layouts ever!

I have a son who LOVES LOVES LOVES Trains!

This layout is made from using a bunch of strips of paper that I had as scraps and creating a background with those. After I adhered all those to the paper, then I just added pictures and the words CHOO CHOO TRAINS to the page. My friend Mickey has a cricut so she cut the letters out on her machine for me. The train along the bottom is the new Stampin' Up Train Set in the Spring Mini. The photos are backed with SU Chocolate Chip paper.

I love the colors of this and that I used up some scrap pieces of paper! You could adapt this to any number of styles or themes!

Its pouring down rain here today, so I hope you are all staying dry!











Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!