Monday, September 7, 2009

Cool Tool: The Vidalia Chop Wizard

Howdy friends,

I must say, I am a sucker for the "As seen on TV" aisle in Target and I bought the Vidalia Chop Wizard on the recomendation of a friend of mine. I have to say that I love it!

I can chop an onion and a bell pepper in less than 40 seconds and it is neat and clean and so easy. You do have to use a little muscle to push down on the lever, but I just put my weight into it and VOILA! Its all chopped.

I love mine. Here is the link https://www.chopwizard.com/?s_kwcid=vidalia%20onion%20chopper2130969259&gclid=COK4h7qC4ZwCFQKdnAodwzLLIg

In case you ever wondered if it reall works....it does! I really love to make stir fry and this has made it go so much faster.

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!