Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Howdy Mr. President

Well,

As you can see my blog has been neglected over the past week. We had a huge event in our area, and me being the leader over the Event Managers in my part of the world, meant that we were up to our eyeballs in all sorts of preparations for the President, yes, THE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, President Obama.....along with President George H. Bush and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates. Can you say security with a little more security and a little dash of security on top of that? Really, there were 6 security check points you had to go through before you ever got into the actual event.

Anyway, it is done, it went great, and I was totally exhausted! But, we are off and running in another week, so I hope to get back in the groove and post some more.

I hope all is well in your part of the world! Its cool and a little crisp here today....YEA FOR AUTUMN!

Heather

No comments:

Beautiful Basics

Life is about a journey, and you are the only one who can make yours... So, embrace life: the good, the bad, and the ugly...it is the only one you've got.

Here's to being Beautiful, inside and out!